Simple bathing while sitting and lying
Safety and comfort for people with limited mobility.
The SWING sitting/lying bathtub is an excellent alternative to conventional bathing systems; it enables entry from the side and possesses electric lowering and tilting apparatus. The bathtub offers safety and comfort when bathing to those needing care and supports staff during daily care.
The SWING bathtub is characterized by gentle, formfitting contours with comfortable head support. In the tilted position, the patient is optimally supported and the caretaker can look after the patient without unnecessary strain. At the push of a button, the bathtub tilts to the desired working height, thus preventing additional back strain. The air jet system is stimulating and relaxing. The gears for the lifter are situated in the concavity of the base, thus allowing the patient to be optimally positioned in the bathtub.
Nursing bathtub iTub SWING
Standard features of the iTub SWING bathtub series
- Intelligent and safety thermostat control with 3 temperature indicators
- Electric stepless tilt adjustment
- LockSafe – Keylock
- DesiSafe – Legionnel flushing of the bath mixer
- Wing door
- Hygiene opening in the seating area
- AirSpa – 8 hydromassage airmix jets
- SoundSystem – Bluetooth or MP3 via USB
- LightSystem – 2 RGB LED spots
- AutoFill – Automatic bathtub filling
- Disinfection system
- Electric stepless height adjustment